Admission is opened to all prospective students who are eligible for higher studies irrespective of caste, creed, religion.
Admission will commence on the date as announced by the college authority.
Admission Form and Prospectus for admission will be available from the college during office hours on the payment of Rs.100/-(Rupees hundred only).
Candidates must submit the following documents along with the application Form:
1. Attested copy of the Mark sheet of the last examination passed (3 copies)
2. Attested copy of the Admit card of the HSLC/HSSLC exam. (3 copies)
3. Attested copy of the certificate stating the result from the Head of the institution last attended.
4. A certificate from an Administrative officer that he/she is a member of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe, Indigenous inhabitant (3 copies)
5. Recently taken Passport size photograph (3 copies).
6. Duly filled application form accompanied by necessary documents should reach the college office on or before such date as may be notified by the principal
7. A candidate must produce all the original documents at the time of admission.
8. Selection of candidates for admission will be made by the Selection committee set up for the purpose.
Newly admitted students are to be registered with the Nagaland University . Students who have passed their qualifying examinations outside the jurisdiction of Nagaland University/NBSE are required to submit Migration Certificate from their previous Board/Council or University.
The following kinds of fees are collected from students at the time of admission which may vary from year to year. Admission fee, tuition fee, library fee, identity card fee, affiliation fee, registration fee, games & sports fee, magazine fee, college development fee, students activity fee, examination fee, medical fee, bus fare, forms & prospectus fee etc.Scroll To Top